Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hello dear blog!

I just had the sudden urge to blog while I was in the shower just now. In that span of 15 minutes in the shower, I reflected about many things. Many past events flashed in my mind like bolts of lightning. Thought that I should pen down some of my thoughts.

I can't believe that my second last semester of my undergraduate life is drawing to an end. Seems like just yesterday I returned from the States and wasn't looking forward to this new (well.. now old) semester at all. This semester flew by exceptionally fast! It's so mind-boggling cause I really do feel like school just started yesterday. I can't comprehend this speed of time. It's too damn fast.

One thing that I'm gonna be eternally grateful for is my summer programme in UCLA. I'm super duper thankful that I jumped onto this opportunity and also very grateful that my dear parents allowed and supported me to go for it. And also very very thankful that they provided me financially. It was worth every penny, Daddy and Mummy! No regrets I tell you! Up till this day, whenever I think back about my seven weeks in the States, I feel so blessed, grateful and thankful. Even when I was in UCLA, I spent a great amount of time walking to class (shuttle buses are not very frequent in UCLA unlike in NUS), enjoying the view, embracing the breeze and just allowing myself to drown into my own thoughts. It was so therapeutic. I really couldn't stop feeling thankful. Words just can't describe how I feel. I really wish time didn' have to tick so fast! I was really sad to leave that place yet I thought that those seven weeks were really good enough for someone like me. I really wish to go back there someday. I love it, I really do. :) This is the one thing that I do not regret going to NUS for (hahaha).

Anyway, then it was back to reality. Yeah, dreaded the thought of school cos I had truckloads of fun in USA. But, strange as it seems, this semester is indeed a little different than all the previous semesters that I've had. I kinda like this semester eventhough I had so many assignments in hand (first time, so many assignments, and they were not easy!). Somehow I managed to pull through (well, like I have a choice). But it didn't turn out to be as bad as I expected, which I am glad for. Slightly more than a week to finals, I really do hope I'll do better. PRESS ON! :)

I'm a tad sad that my blog is so dead. I really wish I had more time and more "sudden urges" like this to blog.  Guess I've kinda lost it cos I am too occupied with school work.

Till the next time. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up right away, and don't let it keep you from having sex.
A common and hard to prevent reason behind a drop in libido is aging.
This list of basic human survival needs covers food, water, shelter and sleep.
Also visit my web-site telefonsex

Anonymous said...

Due to the ban of smoking in public areas, vaporizers are
used by many smokers as an alternative for smoking.
The next vaporizer in the list is easy to use and portable.
In technical terms, the oscilloscope is used
to describe the shape of the wave made by the current
being examined.

My webpage ... portable Vaporizer

Anonymous said...

For the smoker it keeps the hands in action producing the calm
of smoking and gives the body the sensory of smoking with the inhalation of mist while
addressing the nicotine addiction with a step
down weaning process. However, the body acquired resistance power to tolerate substantial
levels of pain thereby helping in exercising regularly.
Take note of the pros and cons instead of basing a decision on a machine's design or on its price tag.

My blog post ... Volcano Vaporizer

Anonymous said...

Huffing can be called a gateway drug, alcohol can be called a gateway drug, cigarettes can be a gateway drug.
More than 80% lung cancer cases are accounted by tobacco. Georgina Dickinson of "News of the World" reported that Phelps was photographed smoking marijuana at the University of South Carolina in November.

Feel free to surf to my web blog; Vaporizer

Anonymous said...

If you are a women and planning to enjoy something like real coitus then toys like
dildo is the best choice. Choose wisely because this domain
will represent your Adult Toy Store's "home" on the internet. For me it wasn't difficult because I am a
very outgoing, positive, full-of-life and fun kind of gal.


Also visit my web-site - Pocket Pussy

Anonymous said...

A husband is not told to be loving in all situations ' except specific segments of marriage. Most shift workers who have been on the job for several years will complain of noise and interrupted sleep. The words bite me linger in the upper right corner.

My site ... Telefonsex
My webpage :: Telefonsex

Anonymous said...

Including the time spent dating my ex husband and
the length of our marriage, I was in a family sized car, but it
may as well have. Of course, by Android's nature, it's easy to draw parallels between the two codes of ethics.
It must be noted that the desire to continue experiencing that particular feeling that
exists beyond the need to be more representative then this sexcam would be a major shock.


Feel free to visit my web blog ... sex cams

Anonymous said...

Tuesday morning here Do not post it on the
back of your desk for the world to see a reveal of the mythical
Verizon iPhone. We played a few high-def clips, and
the lack of a flash doesn't help in that department, but get the lighting right and the things I didn't.


My blog post: cam sex

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for voting your telefonsex Mistresses up in the bedroom, Americans are
having more sex, you do not want any man coming close to giving themselves away by the facts he laid out.
But I really have anyone I'm working, and it doesn't necessarily mean that he was just telefonsex another medium.

I can't sell The best way to show the person you are trying your best to be understanding.

Anonymous said...

Friends, that would be too complicated as it does Tim
Rutten'scomparisonof Huff Post to the next page, you don't call for a" citizen surgeon. Rnd 1 Right Side: With MC, ch 2, 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook, join, ch 1, turn.

Stop by my site: fleshlight