Saturday, May 7, 2016

So I've started a new chapter of my life for almost a month now and I gotta say that I do enjoy going to work more ever since! I mean it is still quite difficult to part with my bed every weekday morning.. but at least I don't dread going to work like I used to. It's exciting to be learning new things everyday and experiencing the office life which I never had before. I certainly do appreciate the five day work week as well!

I am really grateful that my current company hired me. It was a bold move for me to tender my resignation without securing a job. I had to serve a three month notice and I thought no other company would be willing to wait for me for so long, that's why I threw the letter. Since I do not have any previous experience in this field, it was tough to look for jobs. I am lucky that my company gave me this chance. It was the only company that called me for an interview! And when I accepted this position, it really did give me a peace of mind while I was serving notice. Haha.

Hope that this is my calling :)

No comments: